2 heads broccoli, chopped, plus stems
1 cup raw cashews
1/2 package of tempeh, cubed
2 healthy glugs of olive oil
2 cloves garlic (or however much you want)
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon maple syrup
1 tablespoon sriracha
juice of 1 lime
kosher salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat the oven to 400 and toss the broccoli and cashews on a baking sheet with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Roast until a fork easily pierces the broccoli.
2. In a medium sauté pan, heat olive oil over low-medium heat. Add garlic. Salt.
3. When the garlic begins to become fragrant—not too long—add the tempeh and toss.
4. Add soy sauce, maple syrup, sriracha, and juice of half a lime. Keep tossing the tempeh so that all is coated and it browns evenly.
5. Once the tempeh is browned evenly and coated, and the broccoli is done, toss it all in a bowl. Drizzle with chile oil and sprinkle with sea salt, if you have some handy.